- Do you need a website which perfectly matches the marketing and branding requirements of your business?
- Do you need a website which can enhance your brand in the target market, and therefore highly help your business to increase its profit margin?
- Do you need a user-friendly website with high quality user experience?
We can professionally design and build such websites for your business. We have more than 8 years experience in branding and web development. We are able to effectively analyze the problems and requirements of our clients, and find the most suitable solutions to them among all available solutions in the market.
We are more than willing to design and build custom websites for our clients based on their specific branding and marketing requirements in order to make their web presence effective and successful.
We try to establish an effective and long-term relationship with our clients in order to achieve this goal and become a reliable partner for our clients.
We design custom websites based on the following design aspects:
- Marketing and Communication Design:
- What is the target market? Is there a target age group or a particular strand of culture as a target? What are the trends of the website audience? What is the type of the website? How to design the website that its aesthetics or overall design do not clash with the clarity and accuracy of its content or the ease of web navigation? How to design the website to favourably portray the business which is represented by that website considering the reputation of that business?
- User Interface Design (User Experience and Interactive Design):
- How does the website work? How should be the layout, instructions, and labeling on the website? How well does a user understand how they can interact on the website? How should be the interactive design of the website? How should be the website designed so that it presents a more universal user experience and ease of access to accommodate as many users as possible regardless of user skill? Are the website functions compatible with older browsers or hardware configurations? Do the website functions work reliably in various situations and platforms?
- Page Layout Design and Responsive Design
- Part of the user interface design is affected by the quality of the page layout. Responsive Web Design is also a new approach to web page layout design.
- It is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable, and appealing when displayed. The arrangement of type involves selecting typefaces, point size, line length, line-spacing (leading), letter-spacing (tracking), and adjusting the space within letters pairs (kerning).
- Motion Graphics Design
- The page layout and user interface may also be affected by the use of motion graphics. The choice of whether or not to use motion graphics may depend on the target market for the website. Some contents could be enhanced with animated or video presentations that is relevant to them. Anyway, motion graphic design may make the difference between more effective visuals or distracting visuals.
- Quality of Code (Conforming to standards)
- Failure to conform to standards may not make a website unusable or error prone, but standards can relate to the correct layout of pages for readability as well making sure coded elements are closed appropriately.
We follow the below steps to professionally design custom websites for our clients:
Graphical design of the website pages specifically the homepage of the website according to the requirements,
Modifying the graphical design of the website to get the final approval from the client,
User experience and interactive design according to the requirements,
Implementing the website template using web standards and technologies (HTML, CSS, JQuery), and creating the initial structure and content of the website using a Content Management System (CMS),
Modifying the website to get the final approval from the client,
Website deployment, creating the sitemap and introducing the website to search engines, and basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
Ultimate delivery of the website to the client, training the website administration, and supporting it.
Content Management Systems (CMS) play an important role in building professional, well-designed, and dynamic websites, and effective and efficient management of them. Some important features of a high quality and powerful CMS are as follows:
- Easy to use graphical administrative interface
- Powerful WYSIWYG Editor enables creation and editing of pages
- No need to know tons of the tech stuff and codes to manage back-end
- No specialized tools or programming languages needed to update site
- Preview content as you work, without publishing
- Built-in site search engine
- Create, publish, reorder and edit articles with several clicks
- Easy menu creation and manipulation
- Email-a-friend and Print-format (pdf) for selected story and article
- Content hierarchy structure fully editable and manageable
- Supports creation of nested or flat content hierarchies
- Manage content from a web browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox recommended)
- Manage Images from within system, or externally through FTP
- User friendly media (images, documents) upload and management
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URL's
- Simple polls system will give our member’s option to rate our site, products and services
- Easy promotion management tools (banners and text ad rotation)
- Image banners, and text rotation with impressions and click counter
- Syndicate site contents in a variety of RSS formats
- Change order of objects including news, FAQs, Articles etc.
- Random Newsflash generator
- Remote Author submission Module for News, Articles, FAQs, and Links
- Object hierarchy - as many Sections, departments, divisions, and pages as you want
- Image library - store all your PNGs, PDFs, DOCs, XLSs, GIFs, and JPEGs online for easy use
- Automatic Path-Finder. Place a picture and let CMS fix the link
- News Feed Manager. Choose from over 360 News Feeds from around the world
- E-mail a friend and Print format available for every story and Article
- In-line Text editor similar to any basic word processor software
- User editable look and feel
- Polls/Surveys - Now put a different one on each page
- Custom Page Modules. Download custom page Modules to spice up your site
- Template Manager. Download Templates and implement them in seconds
- Layout preview. See how it looks before going live
- Banner Manager. Make money out of your site
- No specialized programming language needed to build or customize templates
- Flexible Templating allows for creation of variety of looks -- no "cookie cutter" websites
- Can build Valid XHTML and Section 508 Accessible websites
- Edit CSS and templates from within admin system
- Large number of free or low cost templates available through the community
- Supports Membership option for websites
- Supports classes of users
- Enables easy creation of extranets
- Block problem users
- Mass mail users
- Classes of users for content creation, editing, scheduling and publishing
- Schedule automatic Start/Stop dates for publishing
- Supports multiple administrators with variety of tools
- Bundled with much common functionality and then there is a large selection of add-ons to extend functionality
- Bridges to many 3rd Party systems
- Help & Documentation for CMS
- Online Help files in dedicated Documentation site
- Online Forums provide rapid support from the Community
- Scalable, Tested, and benchmarked CMS
- Effective, configurable caching
- Platform neutral. Simple requirements which allow installation on most hosting packages, including shared hosting
- Installation wizard is simple and fast
- Flexible metadata at both global and individual Item levels
- Search Engine Friendly
- Many languages supported